Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oops, I forgot

These sweet faces help with the wait!

I forgot how BAD I am at waiting! We have not had our home study officially approved by All God's Children (our agency), so we are not technically "waiting" for a referral, yet. I am praying that we will get the approval this week, and the clock can start ticking. One would think that I might have learned a little something during our last adoption about waiting, but apparently not.

If you think about it, please pray for a speedy approval of our home study.

2 comments:

  1. Praying, praying, praying!! We join you in the oh so lovely waiting game. But we both know from experience that the prize is soooo worth it.

    Your family is in my prayers,
    Amanda, Ed and Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the speediest paper-chaser I know! Hoping and praying for a quick turnaround, and a new, beautiful Dempster very soon!

    ReplyDelete