Friday, May 7, 2010

Not much

Dear Sweet one,
I do not have much to report on your adoption. We are waiting to receive a court date for you, and I am praying that it will be this month! We turned all of our paperwork in within 24 hours of receiving it, so we ARE trying! As a matter of fact, your daddy stopped the UPS
truck in the middle of his route to get our packet :). I am suppose to be creating two photo albums (one for you at the orphanage and one for your bio mother). Also, I am working on a letter for her. These are a pretty big deal, and I am very open to suggestions! We can not WAIT to meet you in person! You are prayed for and talked about much in our home!! Missing you so much -
XOXO
Mommy

P.S. Has anyone tried snapfish to make albums?

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for Sweet One EVERY day... and praying for a quick court date and approval!

    ReplyDelete