Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rollercoaster ride = Adoption

Well, my last post was about two trips; but this week, there is a *rumor* that the law requiring the additional trip has been postponed. Hmm?? We shall see . . . I was just warming up to the idea of getting to spend several days with my hubby learning about the fabulous country. When we go for pick-up, there will not be much time or opportunity for sight-seeing etc. My husband asked me why I thought this new change had occurred, and I laughed and responded that it was because we are "in line". The last time we adopted, I can not even tell you the changes in process that took place WHILE we were adopting. Let's see - second DNA test, birth certificate to come through central authority, country SHUT down ... I hope that I don't sound jaded or bitter - I actually have a big smile on my face as I type this because I know that in the end, we will have a new little one to love. It will ALL be worth it! Just look at this cuteness if you doubt me


1 comment:

  1. ha! we also said the change was because "we were adopting..." lol. it seems like every time we decide to do something, it gets more difficult :-) i heard the rumor too. we'll see what happens. b/c they're saying it's postponed, i'm thinking by the time matt and i have a referral, it may be in place anyway!

    ReplyDelete