Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cuckoo

Yep, that's me. I am going a little (okay, a lot) crazy waiting for our new numbers. Today is the 6th, so I am just wondering, what's with the delay? Don't our case workers know that we anxiously await these updates. It does not change when we will get our referral, but it makes us feel better :) Sure, they have a few other things to do with their time (give out referrals, schedule court dates, help with travel ...); but some of us get a little nutty during the wait. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. I know that we are getting closer to seeing that little brown face, and I am SO EXCITED!!

7 comments:

  1. i'm just hoping they're busy w/referrals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sooooo close! I'm going a little nutty too. These slow times with no news get a bit tough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close!! Have you been on list serve today??? WooooHooooo!!!

    Michelle
    www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are unofficially #1 now....can't wait for you to get the call!!!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for being #1!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo...you are so close! I can't wait to hear when you receive "THE CALL" I will be anxiously awaiting your story!
    Traci Vega
    www.alreadyloveyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on being unofficially #1 now!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete