Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Weeks

We have been sitting at the #1 spot for the last two weeks. I really did not think that it would take this long!! All that I can say is that this is really H A R D! It does not matter how much I pray, whine, cry etc. the wait does not seem to get any easier. In some ways, the wait is easier when you are number 10 or something because you are not constantly waiting for the phone to ring. Friends who have been through this before said that I just need to make myself busy. Okay, that is worth a try - maybe I will go find a project to do. But more likely, I will sit around and stare at my phone :) Please pray that our call comes soon - thank you!

5 comments:

  1. the call has GOT to come this week! i'm praying it does!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I guess it HAS been two weeks! I agree with you -- I'm super happy to up front, but it does get increasingly difficult! Can't wait to hear that your family gets the call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I can't wait for you to get that call...just look at GiGi, and remember that there is a plan for your(next)perfect child.

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, sista! Hang in there. You've survived so much in the name of bringing a child home and look at how that turned out. You will survive this too... no matter how crazy you think you'll go in the meantime. Believe me... I know.

    Love you girl,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete