Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unofficially #1

Oh My Word!! We are unofficially #1. I am such a big baby that I started crying when I found out the news. The family in front of us got a referral on a little boy Monday night (congrats "M" family -thrilled for you!!). So, that means that we are up next -aggh! I will probably duct tape my phone to my body. I just pray that we are not like the family that sat at #1 for 6 weeks. Y'all would have to come visit me in the looney bin. I promise that I will post all the details of "the call" once we get it. Just wondering, have any AGCI families gotten new numbers yet this month?

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Hope you don't have to stay in #1 spot long....we were in it (unofficially as you are) for one whole day, and it was complete torture! :) You will know who your little one is before you know it!!! Come on phone, ring!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YAY!!! I can't wait to be in your shoes, too!!! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY! Can't wait for you to get your call. We have not gotten our number email yet. Maybe they are waiting to get you your referral first :)
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to hear your good news!! and no, we have not gotten our updated number yet:).
    Becca
    ourjourneyto6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooohoo!!!! no new numbers yet for us...

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be checking every day! Hope the news comes soon!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, that's wonderful! We WILL be praying!

    ReplyDelete